Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hi all,
Getting close to departing for the Camino de Santiago. We leave on Tuesday 9/4 and I am working on the final logistical details that need to happen for me to be gone for 2 months.  Who would have thought it was so involved?  Of course I knew there would be details, but the most time  consuming  projects involve technology and my very very  large learning curve.  Blogging from my mobile is more involved than It appears while out of the country and involves an international text plan that would require alot of money. So I am trying to circumvent that by emailng my blogs to a blog master ,  also known as friend , that will then post to my blog account or maybe I can email myself and post that way. It is a work in progress and a part of my  pre Camino journey I would have not anticipated.   Okay going to see if this will work.  Stay tuned.  Take care and enjoy.  Camille

1 comment:

  1. Aunt Millie, so cool that you and Gay are blogging. I'll check this site everyday, and we'll stay linked up! I wish you all kinds of wonder and magic and a whole tribe of "safety angels" to watch over you and Gay!!!

    ReplyDelete