Friday, September 21, 2012

Just realized I am a say off. Today is Friday. I am aoo confuses 
and it is my fathers birthday.  Happy birthday dad.  I feel you 
presence with me here on the Camino and I thank you for your gift 
if physical strength and stamina.  Every time I ate a wild raspberry 
while on the Camino I invoked a memory you and all those berries you 
picked for us growing up.  So my calculations were a bit off but next 
week we will be in Burgos and then the Meseta.  Be fir now.  
 

6 comments:

  1. Still enjoying all ur wonderful posts! Keep em coming !! Okay, I forsee a pattern here....so, I now predict (with much anticipation) a coffee/espresso machine for the office when u get back,

    Much love to u honey bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, remember that it is Dad's birthday and on a side note, it is also Merlin's first birthday!. Sometimes they remind me of each other! Very vocal and ornery but loving just the same. Enjoy some downtime you deserve it!! : ) Love Love <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Camille...We sure missed you the first day of class. I love your posts and the entire staff is there with you. Love you, Winona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey - so wonderful that you feel your dad's presence with you . . . . . and raspberries click a great memory. Love that. Enjoy exploring. I could imagine the sunflowers. Stay safe. <3 Rob

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watched the movie last night only to fall asleep half way through...will be taking it to Mom's tomorrow for her to watch again. Thought she might enjoy it. I bought it for her so she can watch it anytime she wants to feel connected to you. Buen Camino!

    ReplyDelete